About Me

My photo
I love to read. Reading is an escape from the real world. Some books are harsh, like the real world. But, I know that it isn't real. My favorite place to read is on my bed with some candy. Obviously, the picture is not me.

Thursday, August 18

Review:Anna and the French Kiss

Anna is looking foward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. Which is why she is less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris - until she meets Etienne St. Clair: perfect, Parisian (and English and American, which makes for a swoon-worthy accent), and utterly irresistible. The only problem is that he's taken, and Anna might be, too, if anything comes of her almost-relationship back home.

As winter melts into spring, will a year of romantic near - misses end with the French kiss Anna - and readers - have long awaited?


Rating: 5/5 stars
Where has this book been all my life??? This was fantastic in every single way. I loved every bit about it. There really was nothing to hate. The characters, the love, the pain, the humor. I felt it ALL in this book. It was hilarious and deep at the same time. Anna, was the awesomenest character ever. Rashmi, sarcastic and hurt her best friend left her. Josh, sad that his friends are leaving. Mer, loving one of her closest friends. St. Clair, oh dear God, St. Clair. I can't put it into words how much I love him. Why can't all guys be like him, AND BE AMERICAN. He's American, British, French, all of the good countries mixed into one. I WILL KILL THOSE WHO MADE FUN OF HIM IN THE EIGHTH GRADE. Of course I remember that part. I remember EVERYTHING. This is one of the best books ever written and I can't wait for more of Stephanie Perkins writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment