About Me

My photo
I love to read. Reading is an escape from the real world. Some books are harsh, like the real world. But, I know that it isn't real. My favorite place to read is on my bed with some candy. Obviously, the picture is not me.

Wednesday, August 17

On the wagon....

Hello People. I went to Borders today. My mom let me get a book. Do you want to know what it is? Do you? Well here it is:
Yes. I got Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. I can't wait to see what all the hype is all about.

Also, in other news, every Wednesday I will do Writing Wednesday. That will be where I update my writing. I can't do it today, I didn't get any writing finished.And I will do Dr.A(get it? dra, Dr.A?)Disscussions on the books that I love. I will try to do this every Saturday. That might not happen every Sat., but I will try. Thanks for reading! See you next Wednesday!

P.S. I know this isn't a writing blog, but this is only once and awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment