About Me

My photo
I love to read. Reading is an escape from the real world. Some books are harsh, like the real world. But, I know that it isn't real. My favorite place to read is on my bed with some candy. Obviously, the picture is not me.

Monday, August 15

Currently Reading #1 and a mini Library haul.

Here is what I'm reading. I'm reading two books right now.

Beautiful Creatures  (Caster Chronicles #1) by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. I'm liking this one so far. I'm only 126 or so pages in, but I'm liking it.

Paper Towns by John Green  I'm not really liking this. It's slow and personally, it's not interesting. I'm thirty or more pages in. I'm hoping I like this more.

The library book haul:
Wings (Wings #1) by Aprilynne Pike
You know you love me (Gossip Girl #2)  by Cecily von Ziegesar
Hourglass (Evernight #3) by Claudia Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment