About Me

My photo
I love to read. Reading is an escape from the real world. Some books are harsh, like the real world. But, I know that it isn't real. My favorite place to read is on my bed with some candy. Obviously, the picture is not me.

Sunday, February 17

Review: Twisted (Intertwined #3) by Gena Showalter

Twisted (Intertwined, #3)



Warning: Do not read review if you have not read the first two books in this series unless you want to be spoiled for them. You have been warned.

Synopsis: His vampire girlfriend might have brought him back to life, but he's never felt more out of control. There's a darkness within him, something taking over; changing him. Worse, because he was meant to die, death now stalks him at every turn. Any day could be his last.
Once upon a time, the three souls trapped inside his head could have helped him. He could have protected himself. But as the darkness grows stronger, the souls grow weaker - just like his girlfriend. The more vampire Aden becomes, the more human Victoria becomes, until everything they know and love is threatened.
Life couldn't get any worse. Could it?

Publisher: Harlequin

Edition: Kindle e-book ( I got it from my library's site)

Page count: 564 pages

Rating: 4/5 stars

Review: Warning, I might get a little emotional. I just finished this book.

Oh. My Gosh. What the heck just happened?

This book is about four main characters. Aden(the main main character), Mary Ann, Riley, and Victoria. Aden was about to die in the second book and his girlfriend, Victoria, saved him. That's all I can say right now.

This book was like a small snowball going down a cliff. The crap that happened to these characters just got worse and worse and worse. It finally ended with the huge explotion. There was so much death and sadness, that it kind of made this book depressing. The action was there. Oh yes, it was. But I thought it was over kill. I loved it in the other books, but in this one...I don't know. Gena was shoving it into our faces I guess. These characters go through a lot of crap. None of them deserved it. Not even Victoria. *cough*My least favorite character*cough*. It was so horrible. No wonder everyone was mad. I especially hated what Gena Showalter did to Riley. He was my favorite character. But Riley was such a douche near the end that it dwindled my love for him. I hated it. I had to resort to loving Aden. ADEN. He was such a jerk through out the book. Both of them, actually. WHY? The ending and my love for the series in general saved it for me.

I still loved this book. I was just disappointed. God I'm so angry by that ending. I'm so angry.

Okay, you've suffered enough. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment